Webinars are one of the tools we use as an alternative to traditional face-to-face trainings to reach more people and allow everyone to get new knowledge, skills and practical advices from trainers. By now we conducted a series of webinars for potential EU grantees, applicants of the EaP Civil Society Fellowships and participants of our Civil Society Hackathons:
Webinar of the Information Session for the Call for Proposals for Strategic Partnerships for Capacity Development of Civil Society Organisations in the Eastern Partnership (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine) announced by the European Commission.
This Call for Proposals aims to help establish a pool of highly capable and trusted organisations, with which the European Commission will sign Financial Framework Partnership Agreements (FFPA-s) in order to enhance cooperation and coordination of actions and initiatives which strengthen the role of CSOs as governance actors in the EU’s Eastern Neighbourhood.
Deadline for submission of full application for this Call: 05/09/2019 at 12:00. To apply to this call for proposals, organisations must register in PADOR and submit their application in PROSPECT. Please check the details of the Call for Applications on the official EC website.
A series of webinars for the participants of our 2019 EaP Civil Society Hackathon and the Blended Course “Digital Competences for CSOs”. These webinars cover a wide range of topics from digital communications to development of chatbots and will be interesting for all civil society activists:
- Making a portrait of your user by Yuliya Khlashchankova, External Communications and Project Management Consultant, Belarus (available only in Russian)
- Knowledge + Nuance. Why we Need to Care About Tech by Tin Gerber, Consultant on Civic Tech, Social Innovation Specialist at Hivos (available in English with Russian translation)
- Creation of chatbots by Suleyman Suleymanzade, Developer and Instructor, Azerbaijan (available only in Russian)
Webinars for potential applicants of the EaP Civil Society Fellowship Programmes 2018 and 2019: These webinars were designed for potential applicants for the 2nd and the 3rd Calls of the EaP Civil Society Fellowship Programme that aims to identify young ambitious/ high-potential/ forward-thinking civil society activists from the EaP region and support the development of their leadership skills, as well as allow them to bring about positive changes in their communities by providing them with resources for targeted activities. Each year 20 talented fellows are selected within the project:
- How to prepare successful applications – 2019
- Question and Answers Session – 2019
- 7 webinars with Civil Society Fellows-2017 sharing their experience with potential applicants
A series of webinars for the participants of our 2018 EaP Civil Society Hackathon:
- Visuals and Communications: Data vs Emotions by Sergey Karpov, Project Manager at Takie Dela (available only in Russian)
- Starting an IT Project: Things to Consider by Iryna Velska and Vladimir Ivanov, experts of our Project (available only in Russian)
- Web Design: Basics, Tendencies and Common Mistakes by Iryna Velska and Vladimir Ivanov, experts of our Project (available only in Russian)
A series of webinars for the preparation of Concept Notes for the 2018 Call for Proposals “Support to Civil Society Organisations and Local authorities (CSO-LA) in the Republic of Moldova”.
This training was organised upon the request of the Delegation of the European Union to the Republic of Moldova in April 2018 and was designed specifically for the civil society organisations and local authorities from Moldova eligible for applying for the EU Call for Proposals “Support to Civil Society Organisations and Local authorities (CSO-LA) in the Republic of Moldova” with the objective to support the participation of civil society and local authorities in creating an enabling environment and increasing their capacity in ensuring the accountability and transparency in decision making. The webinars are available in English with Romanian translation.
The webinars covered the following topics:
- Introduction to project proposal writing and the Guidelines for Applicants
- Role and structure of Concept Notes in the EU application procedure
- Preparing an effective Concept Note