We are happy to announce our new Open Call for Applications under the 2019 Eastern Partnership Civil Society Fellowship Programme! If you are a young civil society activist from Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova or Ukraine with new ideas for improving your community or country and you are looking for opportunities to improve your leadership skills – don’t miss out and apply before January 31, 2019.
We will select 20 talented new fellows each year until 2020 and you should not miss your chance!
The fellows have a unique opportunity to take part in trainings and other capacity building activities, as well as implement individual projects of up to EUR 5,000. In addition, the fellows become part of an international network of like-minded individuals and have the opportunity to attend various high-level meetings and interact with decision-makers in their countries, as well as those from the EU institutions.
Today the network of fellows comprises 40 young people (25 women and 15 men) aged between 20 and 36 from the six EaP countries. Their Fellowship actions cover a range of priority areas addressing the needs of local communities: youth work, leadership development, anti-corruption actions, capacity-building for CSOs, development of policy papers, educational materials and e-tools for better governance and many more.
If you want to find out who our current fellows are and what they are doing, please visit the fellows’ webpage available here.
Through the Fellowship Programme, the EU is investing in the development of young civic activists or civically minded individuals from the region,who display an interest and ability for taking up leadership roles in their countries. Developing leadership capacities and skills of future civil society leaders is one of the commitments made by the European Union in its policy on achieving ’20 Deliverables for 2020. Focusing on key priorities and tangible results’.
The Eastern Partnership Civil Society Fellowships are an integral part of the European Union’s Eastern Partnership Civil Society Facility – Regional Action project.
If you want to apply, please fill in the application form via our online application system or send us your application by email (Annex A- 2019 Fellowship Application Form) to [email protected]
What you need to do now:
- Find out more about the fellowship programme by checking out our INFOGRAPHICS;
- Read the 2019 GUIDELINES FOR APPLICANTS carefully;
- Read the 10 TIPS FROM OUR 2017 & 2018 FELLOWS;
- Have a look at the PREVIOUS PROJECTS of our fellows;
- Check FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS to find answers to the most common questions of the applicants and watch the WEBINAR ‘How to Prepare Successful Applications’.
- Develop your project and estimate your budget. Download the PROJECT PROPOSAL TEMPLATE and the BUDGET TEMPLATE;
- Apply before January 31st by filling in the APPLICATION FORM ONLINE or sending us your APPLICATION FORM by email to [email protected]
The DEADLINE for submission of applications is Thursday, January 31, 2019, 12.00 CET. See the timeline of the application process below:
Should you have any questions regarding your application, please contact [email protected]