The main objective of the Eastern Partnership Civil Society Fellowships is to support civil society activists or civically minded women and men who demonstrate a deep commitment to leading positive social change in their communities (including IT experts such as software engineers, data scientists, designers who innovate at the intersection of technology and the needs of their communities). The Fellowships will build the Fellows’ capacity to constructively engage with communities and authorities and contribute to reforms in the EaP countries. The Fellowships should be linked to the priority themes of the Eastern Partnership and areas of particular challenging nature in the region:
- Having a resilient, sustainable and integrated economy
- Strengthening accountability, rule of law, and security
- Ensuring environmental and climate resilience
- Contributing to resilient and inclusive digitalization
- Promoting participatory decision-making and social justice
Our Project has administered the Eastern Partnership Civil Society Fellowship programme since 2017. To-date the Fellowship alumni has a total of 131 Fellows from across the six countries of the EaP. Details about the Fellows and their areas of interest can be found here.
NEW! The 2022 Call for Applications under the Eastern Partnership Civil Society Fellowship Programme is OPEN. Learn more and apply now!
For all those successful to become a Fellow, the Eastern Partnership Civil Society Fellowship programme will:
- Provide you with tailored training and coaching.
- Support you with 5,000 EUR to implement your Fellowship activities.
- Give you access to networking opportunities and promote you as a civil society leader.
- Allow you to become part of our Fellowship alumni network.