Full Application Form
2023 CALL FOR APPLICATIONS UNDER
The Eastern Partnership Civil Society Fellowship Programme
Community Engagement Fellowship
Community Engagement Fellowships are designed to support Fellows engaging in one or more of the following activities:
- Collecting local evidence on key issues of public service delivery at local and national level.
- Involvement in policy-making: allowing fellows to gain expertise on specific policy issues.
- Capacity development: supporting mentoring and job shadowing schemes and involving fellows in training of trainers in order to train other members of their organisations and networks.
- Involvement in monitoring public administration activity and results.
- Improvement of CSO accountability and link to constituencies, as well as cooperation between CSOs.
When processing your application, any personal data (e.g., names, addresses and CVs), will be recorded and processed, if necessary, in accordance with Regulation (EC) No 45/2001 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data by the Community institutions and bodies and on the free movement of such data. Unless otherwise specified, your replies to the questions and any personal data are required only to evaluate your proposal in accordance with the guidelines for the call for the fellowship applications and will be processed solely for that purpose by the Selection Committee. Details concerning processing of your personal data are available in the privacy statement at https://gdsi.ie/privacypolicy/.
It is obligatory to complete every field in the Full Application form. Where no answer is possible the applicant should write: “not applicable”.