Community Engagement Fellowships are designed to support Fellows engaging in one or more of the following activities:
- Collecting local evidence on key issues of public service delivery at local and national level.
- Involvement in policy-making: allowing fellows to gain expertise on specific policy issues.
- Capacity development: supporting mentoring and job shadowing schemes and involving fellows in training of trainers in order to train other members of their organizations and networks.
- Involvement in monitoring public administration activity and results.
- Improvement of CSO accountability and link to constituencies, as well as cooperation between CSOs.
It is obligatory to complete every field in the Concept Note. Where no answer is possible the applicant should write “not applicable”.
Please note that sections marked with * will require proof/supporting documents at the stage of Full Application if the Concept is approved.