E-Learning Courses For Civil Society Organisations To Be Launched Soon. The E-Learning Courses Will Be Free To Access On Our Website!
The overall objective of the e-learning courses development is to provide an open-access on-line resource to share skills and knowledge offered by the face-to-face trainings and seminars carried out by the “Civil Society. Dialogue for Progress” project, making them available to wider audiences and for a longer period of time.
While being generally available to anyone interested, the e-learning courses will mainly target junior and middle-level members of CSOs active or interested in being involved in policy dialogue, as well as EU project grantees and potential EU grant applicants in EaP countries.
The following three e-learning courses will be developed:
- EU Project Preparation and Management for CSOs;
- Organisational Development for CSOs;
- Skills for Policy Dialogue for CSOs.
Thanks to the first e-learning course, EU Project Preparation and Management for CSOs, it will be possible to learn how to prepare project proposals for submitting them for the EU funding, find out about the EU project management peculiarities and learn ways of dealing with them. Target audience for this course: the potential applicants for the EU-funded projects and the current EU project beneficiaries.
The objective of the e-learning course on Organisational Development for CSOs is to strengthen overall organisational capacities of CSOs to become stronger players in the reform process. Target audience: CSOs representatives responsible for institutional capacities of their organisations.
The objective of the e-learning course on Skills for Policy Dialogue for CSOs is to strengthen capacities of CSOs to effectively represent interests of their constituencies and make local authorities more accountable to civil society. Target audience: CSOs representatives responsible for advocacy, stakeholder management, PR and GR.
Why should you choose the e-learning courses?
- Each course will consist of a set of materials which are specifically designed for online learning
- Courses can be accessed anytime, from any place you have access to the Internet
- E-learning courses will consist of modules, in a way that it will be possible to pause the learning when needed, and then continue the process later
- Having completed a course, you will be able to print a certificate
After the e-learning courses are available on our website, you can access them by going to the following sections: TRAINING –> LEARN ONLINE