2024 Call for applications for the EU-funded EaP Civil Society Fellowship Programme: Apply by December 27, 2023!
The Eastern Partnership Civil Society Facility is delighted to announce the next Call for Applications for its EU-funded Fellowship programme!
The main objective of the Eastern Partnership Civil Society Fellowships is to support civil society activists or civically minded women and men who demonstrate a deep commitment to leading positive social change in their communities. The Fellowships will build the Fellows’ capacity to constructively engage with communities and authorities and contribute to reforms in the EaP countries. You can find out more information by reading the 2024 Fellowship Application Guidelines.
Apply Here by December 27, 2023!
For the 2024 Fellowship cohort, the annual themes are as follows:
- Support for Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs)
- Improvement of CSO accountability and link to constituencies
Those applications which specifically contribute to the annual themes of the EaP Civil Society Facility Project will be able to achieve additional evaluation scoring points as described in the Guidelines.
Not sure what’s best for you? Check the difference between those Fellowships in our cards below:
- Provide you with tailored training and coaching.
- Support you with 5,000 EUR to implement your Fellowship activities.
- Give you access to networking opportunities and promote you as a civil society leader.
- Allow you to become part of our Fellowship alumni network.
- Have a strong sense of integrity.
- Have the desire to lead a change process in your community.
- Commit to learning and sharing your learning with others.
- Support EU values.
- Assume responsibility for the action proposed.
- Be a natural person and not a legal entity (Fellowships are only awarded to individuals and NOT to organisations!).
- Have a proven commitment to civil society, activism, and civil leadership, or a desire to develop technological solutions for community needs.
- Be 18 years old or above.
- Be a citizen of one of the Eastern Partnership countries: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine.
- Have good English language skills.
- Applicants should download and carefully read the full 2024 Fellowship Application Guidelines!
- The first step in the application process is the submission of your Fellowship Concept Note. Applicants with Concept Notes who meet the required evaluation criteria will be invited to make a Full Application.
- The applications (Concept Notes!) for the 2024 cohort of Fellows will close on 27th of December 2023.
- IMPORTANT: Submitted Concept Forms are assessed on a rolling basis, so the sooner applicants make a submission the quicker they will find out if they can move on to the Full Application stage!
- Please remember that this is a 2-stage application process. At stage 1 you apply with a short Concept Note. Those who successfully pass it will be invited to submit Full Applications under Stage 2. Closing date for receipt of Full Applications for the 2024 Fellowships will be on 26th of January 2024.
- 2024 Fellowships are expected to be awarded and start implementation in March 2024.
Check the recordings of our Information Webinar for potential applicants and find out more about the Fellowship Programme and the application process:
As of today we have 181 EaP Civil Society Fellows in our network. If you want to know more about the current Fellows, check this out:
If you have additional questions please send them by e-mail no later than 5 days before the deadline for the submission of applications to [email protected].
But before that please check our cards below for the most frequent questions (and answers to them) from the previous call for applications: