What are your plans for the last weeks of 2020? We have plenty of opportunities in December for you! Check it out:
- On December 11th and 14th we will have Environmental Mainstreaming: A Series of Webinars where you will have the opportunity to improve your understanding of environmental issues, mainstreaming strategies and tools and reflect on how you could take these issues into account in your work. If you want to attend, please register here.
- Webinar 1: Environmental Mainstreaming in Policy Work / December 11, 2020 11:00 AM (Brussels time)
- Webinar 2: Environmental Mainstreaming in Project Development and Implementation / December 14, 2020 02:00 PM (Brussels time)
- And if that’s not enough, on December 11th and 14th we will organise two Online Meet-Ups for those of you who are interested in applying for our Adapt-an-App Eastern Partnership Sprint and where we will answer all your questions regarding the application procedure. If you want to attend, please register here.
- Adapt-an-App: Online Meet-Up #1 / December 11, 2020 04:00 PM (Brussels time)
- Adapt-an-App: Online Meet-Up #2 / December 14, 2020 04:00 PM (Brussels time)
- On December 16th and 18th we will have two last webinars from our series on ‘The Energy Sector for CSOs: Country-focused Webinars’. This time we will focus on the energy sector of Belarus (16.12) and Ukraine (18.12). Both webinars will start at 09:00 AM Brussels time. If you want to attend, please register here.
- On December 18th we will also have a webinar on Gender Mainstreaming. The webinar will include a short introduction of the gender mainstreaming concept, a presentation of the most common EU tools available and interventions from Kvinna till Kvinna, a well-known Swedish NGO working on women’s rights, as well as from EIGE, the European Institute for Gender Equality (tbc). More details and the registration form will be published soon! Don’t miss it!
- And, last but not least, December 21st is the deadline for applications for our Adapt-an-App Eastern Partnership Sprint – our new initiative offering civil society organisations and activist groups from the EaP countries a chance to get up to 7,000 EUR for adapting and launching one of the selected digital solutions developed during our previous hackathons for civil society.