Whether your civil society organisation is implementing an EU-funded project in one of the Eastern Partnership countries or in several, our Project is now able to support you with a variety of webinars, as well as a helpdesk where you can ask any burning questions you might have!
Our helpdesk can provide advice / support to grantees on issues such as:
- EU visibility and better public outreach,
- EU reporting,
- best practices in EU grant management,
- financial support to third parties / sub-granting (measuring impact, calls for sub-grantees, monitoring sub-grantees, etc.),
- making better use of digital tools for organizational management and communication,
- participation in policy-making processes,
- better advocacy and campaigning,
- better fundraising and other international funding opportunities available for CSOs, etc.
The types of activities are listed in the request form below. If you want to start using the helpdesk, please kindly fill in the online form, so we can provide you with specific advice you may need during the implementation of your projects.
For any additional information, please address your questions to: [email protected].