GDSI Limited has created this notice which covers how we collect, use, disclose, transfer and store your data via our website. Please read this notice carefully and revisit this page regularly to review any changes that we have made. By using this website, you accept the terms of this notice and the terms and conditions on this website.
1. Introduction and General Terms
GDSI Limited is committed to safeguarding your personal information. Whenever you provide such information, we are legally obliged to use your information in line with all applicable laws concerning the protection of personal information, including the General Data Protection Regulation. The GDSI Limited website contains hyperlinks to websites owned and operated by third parties. These third-party websites have their own privacy policies and we urge you to review them. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third-party websites and your use of such websites is at your own risk.
2. Our Online Services
We log the domain and IP address of all visitors to the GDSI Limited website. This information does not identify individuals, only the computer which is being used. This information is used for statistical purposes only; it is not used to contact you and is not sold to a third party. We also collect standard internet log information to track the behaviour of visitors to the GDSI Limited website. We do this to receive information on activity such as the number of visitors to our site. This information is collected in a way which does not identify individuals. We make no attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website and we do not associate any data gathered from the site with any personally identifying information from any source.
3. What information will GDSI Limited collect about me?
We collect this standard information by using ‘cookies’. A cookie is a small file placed on a user’s computer by a website. Cookies are widely used to make websites function properly, work more efficiently or to provide information to the owners of the site. Please see further details in section 8.
4. How will GDSI Limited use the information it collects about me?
In order to request information about GDSI Limited, apply for a job or submit an enquiry, you will be asked to submit personal information about yourself (name, email address etc). This contact information is used within GDSI Limited only and is never given or sold to a third party. Your information is held in our systems for as long as you continue to use the service you requested and will be removed in the event that it is no longer needed.
5. Will GDSI Limited share my personal information with anyone else?
We will keep your information within GDSI Limited except where disclosure is required or permitted by law (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies).
6. How long will GDSI Limited keep my information?
Your information is held in our systems for as long as you continue to use the service you requested and will be removed in the event that it is no longer needed.
7. Can I find out what personal information GDSI Limited holds about me?
• A copy of data we hold about you (Right of Access)
• That any error in data we hold about you is corrected (Right of Rectification)
• That data we hold about you be erased, unless we have a countervailing interest or legal or regulatory obligation to retain it (Right of Erasure)
• That we refrain from processing data for a specific purpose (Right to Restrict processing)
• A copy of the data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable form to enable you to reuse your personal data for your own purposes across different services (Right of Data Portability).
We will accede to any such valid requests within 30 calendar days of the receipt of a valid request in writing. Please send your request to: The Data Protection Officer, GDSI Limited, Block 15, Galway Technology Park, Parkmore, Galway, H91 AY0Y, Ireland or [email protected].
8. Web browser cookies
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes a unique identifier that is sent to your computer, tablet or mobile phone web browser from a websites computer and is stored on your devices hard drive. Each website can send its own cookie to your web browser if your browsers preferences allow it. Many websites do this whenever a user visits their website in order to track online traffic flows.
10. Changes to GDSI Limited’s Privacy Notice
This privacy notice may be updated from time to time so you may wish to check it each time you submit personal information to GDSI Limited.