The Open Media Hub has launched a Call for Expression of Interest for Production Support, a scheme to enable TV and online video journalists in the European Neighbourhood to create content related to the European Union and their respective countries’ relations with the European Union. The scheme is now open in for Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Egypt, Georgia, Jordan, Libya, Lebanon, Moldova, Morocco, Palestine, Tunisia, and Ukraine.
Besides financial support, media professionals will benefit from practical guidance to produce, disseminate content at an appropriate quality level. This entire programme aims at delivering greater public awareness of the actions and impact of the European Neighbourhood Policy and strengthening domestic and local audience interest in EU values.
Please have a look at the the Open Media Hub website to see examples of stories already produced.
Eligible applicants are:
- News organisations (e.g., TV stations, online news companies);
- Journalistic organisations (e.g., associations, foundations) if they can demonstrate a publication commitment from a media outlet;
- Audiovisual production companies;
- Journalists acting on behalf of any of the above.
- Freelance journalists with a letter of intent signed by a broadcaster.
Deadline for submission: 25 May 2018 – 21 h CET
A detailed FAQ (frequently asked questions) can be found here: https://openmediahub.com/open-calls/faq/
For more information, go to: https://openmediahub.com/open-calls/
Source: The Open Media Hub