European School Summer Camp 2018 in Georgia will be the preparatory phase for potential students of the Eastern Partnership European School and for other interested young representatives in EaP and EU countries. The establishment of the Eastern Partnership European School is part of the broader regional effort to address the needs of youth, focusing, however, on secondary education. It is a flagship project of the Commission in the Eastern Neighborhood and one of the “Eastern Partnership – 20 Deliverables for 2020”.
The main objective of “European School Summer Camp 2018 in Georgia” is supporting and preparing peer educators with common European civil values and to foster co-operation, multi-cultural understanding and tolerance among young people in the Eastern Partnership region.
European School Summer Camp 2018 in will start on August 9th and end on of August 29th 2018, and will gather around 100 participants aged 14-18 from the Eastern Partnership region and EU member states. The ratio of participants from EaP countries and EU countries will be about 80/20.
Deadline to apply: 18th of May 2018, at 12:00, Georgia time (noon, UTC +4.00)
• Gain experience, skills, and connections
• Establish Network with a dynamic group of experts and mentors
• Expand your professional network and develop relationships with peers and counterparts
• Develop your personal and professional skills in 6 out of key competencies for lifelong learning
• Have fun and engage in extracurricular activities with your peers
BEFORE APPLYING MAKE SURE WHETHER YOU FULFIL APPLICANT REQUIREMENTS:
• Age criteria: 14 – 18 years old, school pupils;
• Young leaders, active youth volunteers, motivated and super enthusiastic;
• Level of skills in English (English certificates are accepted) (If applicable);
• The country of citizenship and residence should be: Eastern Partnership countries (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine) or EU member countries.
• International profile (education/volunteering abroad, mobility, aptitude to work in an international atmosphere), if any;
• Should be interested in EU thematic and be super motivated of bringing the experience back home;
• Super enthusiastic of becoming a peer educator;
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
European School Summer Camp 2018 INFO-PACK
This project is supported by the European Commission and is implemented by LEPL “Children and Youth National Center”