If you plan to apply for the EU’s 2021 Fellowship Call, don’t miss your chance to meet our Fellowship Coordinators at the online webinar on the 16th of December!
Here is why you need to participate in the webinar:
- To see how the Fellowship can build your capacity as a leader of change in your community.
- To understand the difference between the two types of Fellowships (Community Engagement Fellowships & Civic Digital Fellowships) and chose the one which is best for you.
- To learn everything about the eligibility requirements and evaluation criteria (who can apply, what activities/solutions are eligible).
- To understand how the application process works (if you checked the Application Guidelines you noticed it’s a two-stage process now, right? We will explain to you in details how it works!)
- To learn how to prepare a winning Concept Note (and receive first-hand tips and advice from our Fellowship Coordinators and the current Fellows).
- To draw useful lessons and inspiration from the success stories of the Civil Society Fellows 2017-2020.
- To get live answers to your specific questions.
Join us in Zoom on the 16th of December at 4:00 Brussels time! Please register here in advance!