2023 Call for applications for the EU-funded EaP Civil Society Fellowship Programme: Apply by April 21, 2023!
The Eastern Partnership Civil Society Facility is delighted to announce that its prestigious EU-funded Fellowship programme is now looking for its 8th cohort of Fellows.
The main objective of the Eastern Partnership Civil Society Fellowships is to support civil society activists or civically minded women and men who demonstrate a deep commitment to leading positive social change in their communities. The Fellowships will build the Fellows’ capacity to constructively engage with communities and authorities and contribute to reforms in the EaP countries. You can find out more information by reading the 2023 Fellowship Application Guidelines.
Apply Here by April 21, 2023!
Not sure what’s best for you? Check the difference between those Fellowships in our cards below:
- Provide you with tailored training and coaching.
- Support you with 5,000 EUR to implement your Fellowship activities.
- Give you access to networking opportunities and promote you as a civil society leader.
- Allow you to become part of our Fellowship alumni network.
- Strong sense of integrity.
- Desire to lead a change process in your community.
- Commitment to learning and sharing your learning with others.
- Supportive of the values of the EU.
- Ability to assume responsibility for the action proposed.
- Be a natural person and not a legal entity (Fellowships are only awarded to individuals and NOT to organisations!).
- Have a proven commitment to civil society, activism, and civil leadership, or a desire to develop technological solutions for community needs.
- Be 18 years old or above. For those who are acquainted with the previous Fellowship (2017-2020) requirements, please note that there is no longer an age restriction for applicants other than being at least 18 years old!
- Be a citizen of one of the Eastern Partnership countries: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine.
- Have good English language skills.
- Applicants should download and carefully read the full 2023 Fellowship Application Guidelines !
- Find out more about the fellowship programme by checking out our 2023 Fellowship Factsheet.
- The first step in the application process is the submission of your Fellowship Concept Note (through this online form). Applicants with Concept Notes which meet the required evaluation criteria will be invited to make a Full Application.
- Join our Information Webinar for potential applicants on the 5th of April 2023. The webinar will give interested applicants the opportunity to find out more about the programme and ask any questions they might have about the application process and the fellowship. 06.04.2023 UPD: The recorded webinar is available on our e-learning Hub!
- The applications (Concept Notes!) for the 2023 Spring cohort of Fellows will close on 21st of April 2023. IMPORTANT: Submitted Concept Forms are assessed on a rolling basis, so the sooner applicants make a submission the quicker they will find out if they can move on to the Full Application stage and, if successful, the sooner they will be able to begin their Fellowship!
- Please remember that this is a 2-stage application process. At stage 1 you apply with a short Concept Note. Those who successfully pass it will be invited to submit Full Applications under Stage 2. Closing date for receipt of Full Applications for the Spring 2023 Fellowships is 26th of May 2023.
- 2023 Fellowships are expected to be awarded and start implementation in July 2023.
If you have additional questions please send them by e-mail no later than 5 days before the deadline for the submission of applications to [email protected].
But before that please check our cards below for the most frequent questions (and answers to them) from the previous calls for application: