We invite engaged citizens from the Eastern Partnership countries to join us for the Demo Day of the Adapt-an-App EaP Sprint: a live presentation and demonstration of the digital solutions replicated by Sprint participants on the 18th of March 2021 at 10:00 CET.
If you wish to join us for the Demo Day, please fill in this short registration form. The event will be held in English with Russian interpretation.
Adapt-an-App EaP Sprint is our new programme aimed at replicating selected solutions developed within our 2017-2020 EaP Civil Society Hackathons. On the 2nd of February 2021, six teams led by civil society activists from Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Moldova and Ukraine started the replication of 5 digital solutions in the areas of public tender transparency, crowdfunding for civic work, participatory urban development and public audit of city infrastructure – and now they are ready to present the results of their hard and dedicated work.
While the teams are finalising their newly replicated solutions, we would like to give you an idea of what they will present on the 18th of March:
- Companion Map is a replication of the Provodnik interactive map for evaluating the accessibility of public space for Armenia, with Yerevan as the pilot; the team is led by Artak Adam Arakelyan, DiverCity, Armenia.
- Kekamaps is the replication of the Provodnik interactive map, first for Baku and later for other cities of Azerbaijan; the team is led by Mahammad Kekalov, School for Leaders Alumni and Kekalov Adaptive social enterprise, Azerbaijan.
- Fatina.BY is the adaptation of the Serebranka.BY platform and action for Mogilev, aimed at enabling public participation in the design and transformation of public spaces; the team is led by Yury Stukalau, Centre of Urban Initiatives, Belarus.
- Market Research Tool integrated into Openmoney.MD platform is the replication of the same-name solution from Ukraine for quick search and comparing sale prices of individual items throughout public tenders; the replication is implemented by the Openmoney.MD project team from Moldova led by Pavel Novac.
- Dbai is the adaptation of the Doika online donation module that will enable Ukrainian CSOs to raise donations for any needs directly on their websites; the team is led by two activists from Ukraine, Aleksey Kostrzhitskiy and Euhenia Kubakh.
- UA Pets is the replication of the charity & crowdfunding platform for helping stray animals SaveUs; the team is led by Sergey Togobetskiy, Ukraine.
During the Demo Day the teams will present and demonstrate their newly developed solutions and share their plans for their further development and expansion. The live presentation will be held on ZOOM and livestreamed on the Project’s Facebook account.
If you wish to join us for the Demo Day, please fill in this short registration form.
As all replicated solutions were developed with EU funding, they are available for free for further replication and re-use. If you are a civil society organisation or an activist working in an EaP country (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova or Ukraine) and want to implement a similar project in your home country, once the solutions are launched, you can contact the teams and request the source code of the IT product.