NEW: Recorded webinar is available on our e-learning hub!
We invite civil society organisations from the Eastern Partnership countries (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine) to participate in our first Webinar on “Social Enterprise & Green Growth” on Wednesday, October 19, 2022! This is the first webinar in a series of ‘Civil Society & the Green Deal’ webinars organised in partnership with ‘green’ platform Caucasus Environment NGO Network (CENN).
During the webinar our speaker will guide you through the following topics:
- Understanding the concept of social and green entrepreneurship, its background and diverse practices in the world;
- “From problem to enterprise” – sharing success stories of invited social/green entrepreneurs from different EECA countries.
The webinar will help you learn about social and green entrepreneurship and will show you practical cases how CSOs can use entrepreneurship for a sustainable and long term social/environmental impact.
What: Social Enterprise & Green Growth Webinar
When: Wednesday, October 19, 2022 / 1:00 pm Brussels time
Where: Online in Zoom
How to join: Register now here!
Speaker: Natali Kenkadze
Natali is a social innovation enthusiast, holding BA in Business Administration and Masters in Non-profit Management. She has co-founded several successful NGOs and social enterprises in different countries, and during these years she has implemented 100+ international and local projects and trained 10 000+ people all over the world.
For last 15 years she has been doing a cross-sectoral and cross-cultural work in:
- Social entrepreneurship & Start-ups
- Non-profits & Community building
- Organizational & Project management
- Education & Trainings
- Personal development & Conflict transformation.
She currently works as a social entrepreneurship expert at Caucasus Environment NGO Network (CENN).