We invite civil society organisations from the Eastern Partnership countries (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine) to participate in our Webinar ‘Fundamentals of the EU’s Green Deal and How CSOs Can Engage’ on Wednesday, November 2, 2022! This is the second webinar in a series of ‘Civil Society & the Green Deal’ webinars organised in partnership with ‘green’ platform Caucasus Environment NGO Network (CENN).
During the webinar our speaker will guide you through the following topics:
• Understanding the European Green Deal
• The European Green Deal in different sectors of the economy
• The benefits of the European Green Deal
• Involvement opportunities for civil society organisations
What: Fundamentals of the EU’s Green Deal and How CSOs Can Engage
When: Wednesday, November 2, 2022 / 1:00 pm Brussels time
Where: Online in Zoom
How to join: Register now here!
Speaker: Nino Tevzadze, Project Manager, Caucasus Environment NGO Network (CENN)
Nino Tevzadze is an experienced project manager with 17 years of working experience in the field of environmental sciences and policy, stakeholder analyses, and communication. She has both scientific and practical knowledge and experience in project management and public environmental education and awareness-raising activities.
During this period, she has worked closely with the Government of Georgia and international organizations, coordinating activities with the Ministries, local government, regional government, donors, NGOs, and private and business sectors in the waste management system planning.
She currently works as Project Manager for the Caucasus Environment NGO Network (CENN).
In 2020 the European Commission launched a series of policy initiatives to drive sustainable economic growth and reduce greenhouse emissions. The initiatives are collectively called the ‘Green Deal’ and are highly significant not only for EU citizens but also for the future of communities in the Eastern Partnership countries.
To help you navigate the significance of the ‘Green Deal’ and to learn more about how civic activists in the six countries can contribute to more carbon-neutral growth and prosperity, please join our webinar series of ‘Civil Society & the Green Deal’.
- 19 October: ‘Social Enterprise & Green Growth’ – Recorded webinar is available on our e-learning hub!
- 2 November: ‘Fundamentals of the EU’s Green Deal And How CSOs Can Engage REGISTRATION IS OPEN Register for this webinar now!
- 16 November: ‘Green Offices & Behaviour Centred Interventions’ REGISTRATION IS OPEN Register for this webinar now!