We invite civil society organisations from the Eastern Partnership countries (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine) to participate in our Webinar ‘Green Offices & Behaviour Centred Interventions’ on Wednesday, November 16, 2022!
This is the third webinar in a series of ‘Civil Society & the Green Deal’ webinars organised in partnership with ‘green’ platform Caucasus Environment NGO Network (CENN).
Registration for the webinar is open!
The webinar will address what it means to establish green or environmentally friendly practices at an organisational level with special focus on waste minimisation, particularly in contexts that have fragmented and improper waste management systems.
The webinar will also cover consumer experience and importance of gaining insight into the behaviour trends of the end-users and will talk about various behaviour levers that can be applied to change behaviours towards more sustainable practices.
The webinar will cover the following topics:
- What does it mean to be a green office?
- How can you achieve that?
- What is Green Procurement and Waste Audit?
- What is behaviour-centred design?
- What behaviour levers can you consider to change people’s habits?
What: Green Offices & Behaviour Centred Interventions Webinar
When: Wednesday, November 16, 2022 / 1:00 pm Brussels time
Where: Online in Zoom
How to join: Register now here!
Speaker: Nana Takvarelia, Communications Officer, Food Waste Focal Point, Caucasus Environment NGO Network (CENN)
In 2020 the European Commission launched a series of policy initiatives to drive sustainable economic growth and reduce greenhouse emissions. The initiatives are collectively called the ‘Green Deal’ and are highly significant not only for EU citizens but also for the future of communities in the Eastern Partnership countries.
To help you navigate the significance of the ‘Green Deal’ and to learn more about how civic activists in the six countries can contribute to more carbon-neutral growth and prosperity, please join our webinar series of ‘Civil Society & the Green Deal’.
- 19 October: ‘Social Enterprise & Green Growth’ – Recorded webinar is available on our e-learning hub!
- 2 November: ‘Fundamentals of the EU’s Green Deal And How CSOs Can Engage – Recorded webinar is available on our e-learning hub!
- 16 November: ‘Green Offices & Behaviour Centred Interventions’ REGISTRATION IS OPEN Register for this webinar now!